Bienvenue sur le Forum de la team Free Sniper Style Index du Forum
Bienvenue sur le Forum de la team Free Sniper Style
Team Of Call OF Duty MW2 (Quickscope/trickshot)

Bienvenue sur le Forum de la team Free Sniper Style Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Any Photoshop Experts Around? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bienvenue sur le Forum de la team Free Sniper Style Index du Forum -> Programmation & Evenements -> Lobby
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

MessagePosté le: 08/12/2017, 08:06    Sujet du message: Any Photoshop Experts Around? Répondre en citant

Hello,

I've use Paint Shop Pro and Adobe Photoshop for years, and I thought I was pretty handy with them, but just recently I have encountered something that makes no sense to me. Perhaps one of you can tell me what I'm missing. 

For the first time ever, I am doing hole previews for my course. I've been looking at lots of them on courses that I'm playing, and I'm seeing some fantastic highly detailed graphics, and tiny little fonts so small I can barley read them, and they are as sharp and clear and NON PIXILATED as they can be. Very impressive, sharp, clear, detailed, and tiny, previews 

I understand the preview must be 298x500 in size. There is just no way for me to create images and tiny fonts like the ones I've been seeing without everything becoming pixilated. I don't get it. What am I missing here? 

Same with the flags. They are only 32 x 32 pixels in a flag. How are people getting such tiny logos and fonts on them without them becoming so badly pixilated, like mine keep coming out?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://linkscorner.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34063&sid=de7103d6dc1149c84157a6481ef29234

3d product video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 08/12/2017, 08:06    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bienvenue sur le Forum de la team Free Sniper Style Index du Forum -> Programmation & Evenements -> Lobby Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006