Bienvenue sur le Forum de la team Free Sniper Style Index du Forum
Bienvenue sur le Forum de la team Free Sniper Style
Team Of Call OF Duty MW2 (Quickscope/trickshot)

Bienvenue sur le Forum de la team Free Sniper Style Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: OneDrive images not showing in forums ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bienvenue sur le Forum de la team Free Sniper Style Index du Forum -> Taverne -> Images
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

MessagePosté le: 06/12/2017, 14:54    Sujet du message: OneDrive images not showing in forums Répondre en citant

Hello,

I was a Dropbox user purely for the ease of uploading images to discussion forums. I'd click the image I wanted to upload in the Public folder, select 'copy public link', post it between [img] tags and it would appear in the forum. Easy.
Now Dropbox has done away with the Public folder and the links created appear as the 'image not found' placeholder when uploaded to forums.
What has this got to do with OneDrive, I hear you ask. In an effort to still be able to upload images to forums I reinstalled OneDrive (I think I stopped using it because it was too intrusive), waited for everything to sync, clicked on an image, selected the 'Share a OneDrive link', put it between [img] tags on the forum and clicked 'Submit. The result was the same as on the new improved Dropbox. The picture doesn't appear, just the 'image missing' placeholder.

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-files-winpc/on…

Branding Motion Graphics Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 06/12/2017, 14:54    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bienvenue sur le Forum de la team Free Sniper Style Index du Forum -> Taverne -> Images Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006