Bienvenue sur le Forum de la team Free Sniper Style Index du Forum
Bienvenue sur le Forum de la team Free Sniper Style
Team Of Call OF Duty MW2 (Quickscope/trickshot)

Bienvenue sur le Forum de la team Free Sniper Style Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Is this the salvation for the game's economy? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bienvenue sur le Forum de la team Free Sniper Style Index du Forum -> Programmation & Evenements -> WAR
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

MessagePosté le: 06/12/2017, 14:48    Sujet du message: Is this the salvation for the game's economy? Répondre en citant

Hi,
ressource production and commerce have been made much harder. Arguably, to improve the overall economy of the game. I guess it might be a bit early to discuss outcomes already, but honestly, from what I see so far, when restructuring my own nation, I cannot really see how this would long-term improve the matter and prevent the trend towards lower market prices.

I see the ressource production will plummet, but I don't see how it really will help the small guys. On the one hand, as a large nation I will no longer produce ressources that are not favoured by my continent anymore, because the pollution and slot cost of doing so would be crippling. On the other hand, this means I no longer need to import raw ressources. I cannot help but think that a nation starting out in this game will inevitably find a lack of interest in their raw ressources, because most refiners might just produce their own raw ressources and refiners on other continents will cease to exist. Maybe some folks will be dedicated refiners without the raw ressources, but it doesn't sound like it is worth the micromanagement and it still means there's a sharp decrease in the need for raw ressources, while new folks will also have to deal with a sharp drop in output. Unless market prices double, a starting nation pretty much lost a good part of its income.

And will this change mean I'll buy more ressources, now that I don't produce my own stuff anymore as a large nation? Not really. I consider my stockpiles sufficient. I'm practically saturated and any other nation that hits certain amounts of stockpiles similarly will feel saturated, which means sooner or later we might just reach that point where market prices will decline again.

Personally, I do think that it would've been more useful to not mess up ressource production, but to instead reinstate something from the good old days of the beta, which was constant ressource consumption. It would mean that even during peacetime there's a need for ressources, it would stop the mere accumulation with little consumption and it would be far less harsh on folks starting out, while being a greater burden on those who keep massive militaries that would require constant gasoline and ammunition to maintain.

What do other people think about the update

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/20544-is-this-the-salvation-for-the-games-economy/

Business Whiteboard Animation

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 06/12/2017, 14:48    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bienvenue sur le Forum de la team Free Sniper Style Index du Forum -> Programmation & Evenements -> WAR Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006